Carpet Cleaning Process
- Make sure to leave us a parking spot as close to the door as possible. All of our hoses attach to the truck.
- If you have pets, vacuum carpets before we get there. After the carpets dry, vacuum again to get even more hair out of carpets.
- Show us rooms to be cleaned.
- We carefully move furniture out from the wall (no extra charge)
- We bring all of our hoses, which are attached to the truck, into the house. (The door will be open slightly, so be sure to put all animals in a safe place)
- We cover door in cold weather to keep heat in the house.
- We clean behind furniture and carefully move furniture back into place.
- We put blocks or pads under furniture to prevent rusting or bleeding.
- We work our way out the door.
- We recommend you keep your house cool for better drying.
Types of carpets cleaned
- Any wall to wall carpeting
- RV Carpets
- Wool Carpets
- Area Rugs
- Oriental Rugs
- Car Rugs
- Commercial Carpets
- Berber Carpets
*We also do water extraction*
- When you use spot removers, you are sealing in marks we probably could remove.
- Wax removal-Use a paper bag and an iron. Put the paper bag on the wax spot, then carefully run the iron on the bag, (not too long to avoid burning the carpets)
- Pet Urine-Use a small shop vac and a spray bottle. Fill the spray bottle with water and mix in two cap fulls of Lysol. Then spray the affected area with the mixture and use the shop vac to remove as much of the liquid as you can.
- Tip for vacuuming. Before vacuuming your carpets, suck potpourri up in the vacuum. This will take the dust and pet smell from the vacuum. Now you will smell the potpourri, when you start smelling the dust and pet smell, it's time to change the bag.
- You should have your carpets cleaned by Clean Again Inc. every 6 to 12 months. Cleaning is not just for the dirt. Cleaning... Removes 88% of dust mites and germs. It's just better for your health.